Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Compost Tea"

My grandfather would say, "We get too soon old, and too late smart". People would ask me if my VermiJuice was compost tea, and I would say it wasn't, to avoid the question of how much to drink. At last, I have realized that adding compost to water is no different than adding water to compost and collecting the leachate. So what, you might ask? Well, I had unnecessarily added mystery and complexity to a rather simple process.

It may be that the real value of all of this is to produce the "inorganic soluble chemical salts" that plants require to grow and produce food, indoors, year-round, without ownership of land, where people live, anywhere, any time, all the time; with nothing but organic waste materials, and the God-provided resources of water, sunshine, and air. I have added a page on Compost Tea to the blog: http://vermichester.blogspot.com
Click on "Beyond Compost, +" above.

So, here we go with the practical matter of answering the question of Christ of Peter, "Do you love me?"

"Feed my lambs"
"Tend my sheep"
"Feed my sheep"

No comments:

Post a Comment